Placerita Canyon Holiday 5k!
December, 29th, 2012
For more news, information, and updates from The Master's Distance Project, please check out our
· Time: 9:00 am.
· Location: The Master’s College (21726 Placerita Canyon Rd., Santa Clarita, CA 91321)
· Course: Start on TMC athletic field pass through gate onto Quigley Canyon Rd., right on Cleardale, continue on Quigley Canyon Trail to turnaround loop and run back to athletic field, Finish on TMC Athletic Field (Terrain: turf, pavement, dirt and sand trail). Course is almost 100% flat with winding turns.
· Register: You can enter online at Active.com (here). All foothill league runners can receive a discounted rate! Check ins and bib pickup start at 7:00 AM at Bross Gym at 21726 Placerita Canyon Road, Newhall, CA 91321. Registration closes on December 26th and there is NO race day registration!
************Free Pancake Breakfast For all Participants!
· Entry Fee:
Online or mail (postmarked by 12/15): Adults: $10, Youth: $5
Foothill league athletes: $5
Late Registration: Adults: $20, Youth: $10
Youth is considered 12 years of age and under on race day!
· Contact: Coach Schroeder (661-362-2774)
Placerita Canyon Holiday 5k
Race Day Instructions
· Check-in: Begins at 7:00 am; all participants must check-in prior to 9:00 am start time to pick up their race tags. Check-in table will be located at the front of Bross Gym (see map)
· Map/Directions: Please see campus map, along with driving directions to The Master’s College
· Parking: Located on Placerita Canyon Rd.; you may park in any of two marked lots (see map)
· Restrooms: Located at the front and back entrances to the gym (see map)
· Pancake Breakfast: all-you-can-eat Pancake Breakfast will be available immediately following the race – so come hungry! Meal passes for the Pancake Breakfast will be distributed at Check-in to race participants (free!); non-race participants may purchase meal passes for $3/person. Pancake Breakfast will be located next to the gym (see map)
· Please note: if inclement weather occurs, course may be considerably muddy!
See you Saturday, December 29th!!!